While some of COVID-19 related restrictions being eased, we want to reassure our friends and customers that we are not complacent and remain diligent to make sure we keep our customers and employees as safe as possible. During this uncertain time, it’s more important than ever that we earn your trust, by meeting and exceeding safety standards and being as flexible as possible during your sales and service process. Now is not the time for added stress or hassle!
As before, we have implemented steps to limit interactions and social distance by restricting outbound appointments to sales, essential installation & service only. Less essential items have been suspended until the pandemic is over. We will be reaching out prior to any outbound work to coordinate and jointly decide on the safety of the scheduled appointment. If customers have an installation or other in-home service scheduled and want to postpone to a later date, we’ll be happy to reschedule.
For those who have an immediate need for a stairlift, wheelchair lift, or accessible van, we want to reassure you that we’re doing everything possible to keep you and your family safe. Here are some of the steps we’re taking.
- Contact-free installations are now our standard. Before the technician arrives, we’ll call, so you can leave the door open and wait in a nearby room.
- Installers are equipped with safety masks, gloves, booties, and disinfectant wipes.
- We’ll follow social distancing guidelines throughout the installation, answering any questions you might have from a safe distance.
- After your installation has been completed, we’ll thoroughly wipe down your stairlift, making sure it is clean and ready for use.
- Next, we’ll demonstrate how to use your stairlift at a safe distance or you can schedule a remote demonstration later.
- Where possible, we’re using digital documents, rather than traditional paperwork.
- Company vehicles are wiped down regularly, especially in the high-touch areas.
- Although they’ll be wearing gloves in your home, all employees have been instructed to wash their hands frequently.
- Our installers are also taking common sense measures at home to limit their exposure.
- Any employee exposed to COVID-19, showing symptoms or feeling unwell, will be asked to stay home, self-quarantine and/or get tested.
- Van shop service we have free pick up and delivery (within a certain radius) so a customer does not need to leave their home.
- Contact-free in-home presentation following the same protocols listed above.
- Appointment-only showroom or test drive to limit amount of people in the office at any given time. *mask required for entry*
- We are able to schedule virtual, video-based appointments to evaluate applications and demonstrate products interactively one on one. This way no one needs to leave their home or have anyone in their home. We have had great success with video appointments – Facetime, Zoom, etc – , and everyone seems to enjoy the ease of them! Click here to schedule.
We apologize for any inconvenience but all measures taken are in the safety of our employees, customers, and their loved ones. Thank you for your understanding.
This has an unprecedented and difficult time, as difficult as one we’ve ever encountered in our decades of service in the Mid-Atlantic Area. We’ve made it this far and We’re in this together. We all have to do our part to move beyond this moment and reclaim our sense of normal. For now, part of that means staying home safely. We’re doing everything we can to help you do just that. Please hang in there, Stay Healthy, & Be Safe!